Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.2012

Hello, its been a while since i last updated my blog. so, i can say this is my recent stories.
in conjunction of triple 12 day, i would like to do some writings.
and yes, forgive me for my awkward-ness cause I am no longer good in telling sorry *ops, never I WILL*

Not so interesting story starts.

Where to start, how to start, why should I start, when to start. I DON'T KNOW. I never felt this kind of emotion before. I never. maybe yet its too early for me to speak out about love matter cause bitch please I am damn sweet 19th. just a matter of few more weeks, then its 2013 and here you go, I am 20.

but hey, as a human being, I can lied to myself. I just can't.

Do know that kind of feelings that you really love someone that you know he is the one for you no matter how bad they has treated you, no matter how many heart breaks has you longing with, you still can't lied to yourself that he is STILL the one for you. AND the hardest part is, when your heart and your mind also speaks the same language.

Do you know that, we tend to hurt people that we love the most. Yes, no doubt. Yes.

YOU WILL 
and you may have and you actually had done it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio