Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2015

Hello, I’m back. It’s been years since my last post, and I’ve decided to come back here! Greetings to every inch of you!

I have reasons to be back here.

  • I WANT TO IMPROVE MY WRITINGS. LET IT BE MY GRAMMAR, ENGLISH, YOU NAME IT. 
  • I THINK I NEED TO WRITE BECAUSE WRITING IS ONE OF MY PASSIONS BEFORE. SO MAYBE I STILL HAS IT IN ME?

ANYWAY! I’m back! Haha
Now that I’m back, I would like to update anything about me.
I am still me; I think I might gain about 4 kg’s far from what I used to weight before…. (WHY? )
My sister is engaged. I know this has nothing to do with me, but she’s my sister!
I am still with my beloved boyfriend and counting! YAY!
Currently is my final semester in UiTM. Damn time sure if fast!
&&& sadly I can’t think anything aside from the stated above!

SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAPPEN TO ME
(Might be little bit of exaggerating but you get me right)

So, today, I have an audit class. Our lecturer is very strict I TELL YOU! Last week, he told us to be in a group of 6, and we are assigned to do weekly assignment where right after class ends, we need to send a framework by 12pm to his email. (Our class starts at 8 am and supposed to end at 12 pm but he let us out by 11am) ALSO, he will assign us extra homework to be sent to his padlet.
ALSO ( trust me on this, this will be the last also)

He told us that he will randomly choose any group in the class to present weekly topics. RANDOMLY. Did I mention that all of us need to send completed form of the framework in a full elaboration a day before our class too? NO I DID NOT. So, in a way, all of us MUST/HAVE/COMPULSORY to do a preparation for the weekly presentation in case we get LUCKY.

And so the day finally came. WEDNESDAY 8 AM.
I woke up late! Luckily my roommate, baby is in the same class as I do, and also she’s in my grouping. Therefore she woke me up and the clock is showing 730am ALREADY! SHIT! I CANT ARRIVED LATE TO HIS CLASS!

I speed like ultimate storm. I speed like I am the actress in the fast furious. I speed like I am about to shit. Ok.

And we managed to get in his class IN TIME. He came and he said, the group with the name of
TWO ALYA’S, PLEASE PRESENT. GROUP 6. AND REALITY HIT US! IT’S OUR GROUP!
I can see that my jaw is dropping. Like madly drop.


I AM NOT READY FOR THIS.


We went in front and our presentation starts with me greetings.
Okay first of all,
I LOVE PRESENTING.
SECONDLY,
back in Curtin, I USED TO PRESENT COUNTLESS OF TIMES. My English might NOT be first class, my presenting skill is not first class, but least I will try my best to talk. 

BUT

I AM SO DAMN NERVOUS THAT I LOOK LIKE A PANCAKE WITHOUT A BUTTER
(wait, is pancake required a butter?) why am I so nervous?
I am about to say, good morning to mr bla bla bla and my beloved fellow course mate.

“As for today, our group will be presenting introduction to audit. “

INSTEAD YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID?!
AS FOR TODAY, OUR GROUP WILL BE REPRESENTING INTRODUCTION TO AUDIT.
THAT’S IT!! REPRESENTING?! LIKE SERIOUSLY? REPRESENTING?!!!
INNER ME IS LITERALLY SCREAMING AT ME. HOW SHAMEFUL. HE SHOOK HIS HEAD AND SAID IT’S

  PRESENTING NOT REPRESENTING.

And you can imagine the rest. In the movie, people normally woke up and start to realize it’s just a presentation and they will give their 100% to their listener is way that to show he is not mad by making mistakes. A proof that he is not rubbish and so.

BUT THIS IS REALITY MY DEAR. The reality truck didn’t hit me. They DIDN’T HIT ME JUST LIKE HOW MY PUBERTY DIDN'T HIT ME!!!! 

I screwed up BIG TIME!

I read AND understood on what audit & what their objective are a night before and while waiting for him to come. However, during that time,
my brain decided to close their factory; shut down all the system.
While standing In front, I was looking like a stupid girl that didn’t even prepare anything for the presentation. Oh god not to mention how bad I were looking where I ASK FOR A MINUTE TO GET MYSELF READY. LIKE DUDE. WHY DID I EVEN?! JUST STOP ALREADY! I continued talking. He corrected me and yet I still making the same mistake.

He said audit supposed to check not to ensure


And I keep on saying the word

ENSURE ENSURE ENSURE.


LIKE WTHELL? WHAT IS EVEN WRONG WITH ME TODAY?!
But my audit lecturer is a very cool person, he might be little bit harsh but he’s okay. I like him.
It’s just me. Haha.

So. That’s where I leave my pride & dignity. 
Let me hide myself in the box of potato and come back anytime my dignity has found her way.


Goodnight!

Loves,
Hafizha
XX



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio