Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 72

Today is my beloved abah birthday. he is now 50 years old but he is still young in ma heart.

Even though at times i can be surprisingly extraordinary annoying towards him, he still can take a good control of me. I love him so much and there's no other words can describe how much i adore and love him.

I want to find any guy that are resemble to what my father have in his characteristics.
My father is tough. he is a MAN! he willing to sacrifice himself for the one he loves.
He always make sure his family come first. no family, no other else.
He always make all of us feels secure. Never once, he make us feel insecure.
He always be there for us no matter what the situation is. No matter how busy he were, no matter how hard for him to reach us , to be there for us, he will NEVER let us down.
He loves us more than anything else.
Money does not matter to him. he willing to pay large amount of money if something bad happened to us. even though he actually broke on that time. :')
He is my everything. My hero and all.

I Love my dad. 
Happy Birthday Abah. 

May Allah bless you. Amin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio