Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 29

tauk sik, aku rasa2 mcm mok delete jak enrty aku before tok. cos malu gilak aku baca. my god. so childish la time ya.
today i would like to talk bout myself. so hit the X button if ure not interested. Stop wasting ure time to anok me and so on. get a life biatch. *lebih2 aiii*

and so, after since the broke up,he replaced me with someone new within 2 months bla bla bla, im here today is actually still waiting for the right one to come to me. its kinda not fair when the one who is actually hurt me badly and actually dh in love with someone *sobs sobs*. so fast? i know. who cares lah. past is past. i have no feelings toward him again btw. just a lil bit missing missing and sayang. not love lah. it just some of the memories make me miss him. but shud be fine in 3 4 months to go. hooray!

dont look at it as a bad side. well here. i actually dh buat beberapa to-do-list when i have a boyfriend! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
best ok!!!!!!!!!


let me represent you my to-do-list when i finally had a new boyfriend.
  • i would like to bring him to arcade to play games with me. all sorts of game. 
  • eat ice-cream together hahahahaa
  • go to taman awam to play at the playground. -.-
  • go to esplande/marina/tanjong to watch sunrise & sunset! *isnt that cool and awesomeee?!*
  • introduce them with my fren and ask him to join me and my friend jalan2. (:
  • webcaming with me when we're dying to see each other
  • bake him a cake! :D
  • cook for him! hahaha
  • buy him a dolly :D
  • ask him to buy me flower. *BOO*
  • bring me to candle light dinner for two? *another boo*
  • sing together *LOL.pengaruh GLEE hahahaha*
  • raya together? hahahaa

okay. enough. i have no idea. in the mean time thats in my to-do-list. this time i will not looking or searching for it. i will ask them to look and search for me. :D
HAHAHAHA.
its hard to be ugly u knw? bcos once ure ugly like me people wouldn't care and noticed u.
sobs sobs. ):


DEAR MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND, ONE DAY LATER I WILL ASK U TO READ THIS. I LOVE YOU FUTURE BOYFRIEND! HAHAHAHA.

how bout some big smilee! 

:)



love yous bitches

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio